Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[Life Lately]

Sooo, it's been over a year since I've posted.  Chances are everyone forgot I had a blog.  Including me.  Up until a few minutes ago, that is.  Ha!  Well, we have our beautiful twins now!! They are coming up on a year, and I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone by.  Knox and Kate aren't my little babies any more  :/  Which is happy, and sad too.  When I see a new tiny baby, I feel like I barely remember when my little ones were so, well, little!  But at the same time, I am loving each day even more than the last... every new discovery, every new quirk, smile, giggle, cry, babble, mess, snuggle, whimper - every single thing I love!  I love that Knox and Kate become little people more and more every day.  They are soooo different, which makes me smile.  I love that they love each other, and are such good friends already (most of the time... hey, they are only siblings after all!).  I love the little games they have invented.  I love hearing them laugh hysterically together when they are supposed to be napping.  I love watching their little minds try so hard to figure out what things mean and how they work.  I love watching them watch me, and watch Kevin, and try to do what we do.  I love it when Knox waves - at his toys, at Jesus, at the ceiling - pretty much anything that pops into his head!  I love it when Kate does little ballerina moves with her arms, or plays with her little toes.  I love it that Kate follows Knox who follows me around the house ALL the time; we are the best little choo choo train :)  Mostly, I just love them - their little pure spirits and bright lives. 

Basically, life could not be better! Kevin started his new job at the VA this week, we are moving in two weeks, and I am doing exactly what I have always dreamed of doing.

[And it is better than I ever could have dreamed.]


No comments:

Post a Comment