Saturday, March 24, 2012

[I See Before Me a New Horizon]

Now that it's almost April, let's talk about Christmas!! We Mosers went on a family Christmas cruise to Mexico - which was so so much fun!  I was actually sick most of the time (not seasick, but real, sickly sick), which was no bueno.  But I tried my best to be social and do everything that I could, and it ended up being a pretty restful and relaxing vacation :)  We left on Christmas Eve and got back New Year's Day, so two holidays were celebrated on board - I'm not sure I'm up for an eight day cruise again anytime super soon, though!  On the other hand, I will say (having been a cruise skeptic for many years) I was surprised how different it was that I was expecting.  Of course, I had the cruise-seasoned Mosers with me, otherwise I might have been a little overwhelmed! 

Half-Day:  Christmas Eve


Day 1: Sea Day - Christmas!



Day 2: Cabo (Part 1)


 Day 3: Puerto Vallarta











Day 4: La Paz

Day 5: Cabo (Part 2)




Day 6: Sea Day













Day 7: Sea Day - New Year's Eve!



The last few moments of 2011 - undoubtedly a good year, but definitely making way for the best year of our lives yet :) 

Day 8: Home again, home again!

What did I learn from those eight days, lazy days?  No matter how and no matter where, travelling is in my blood - the call is part of me, and part of my future.  Nothing is quite like home, I know.  But my home is my family, and when I am with them, I am complete.

 
When I am with them, nothing is quite like that new horizon I see before me [♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment